Friday, August 07, 2009

Toasted Omelette

I got this simple idea from the internet, and I decided to try it out this morning. I had eggs beaten with salt and pepper. I added chopped tomatoes, sausage and roasted potato (from two days ago), and I toasted them all in this sandwich toaster.



And the verdict is great. Hubby likes it, and one omelette toast was quite filling already. I had it with chilli sauce. Not bad for something quick, fast and deliciously healthy, I hope. I'm sure I can experiment this further with other fillings.



So this was my breakfast morning...!

1 comment:

manja said...

Ohh lala! toasted omelette! you should try spicy tuna mayo with cheese (optional). do you remember the spicy chilli i'd put in the pasta when you guys came over for dinner when marian was around? simple to make! ingredient: can of tuna. a good dollop of mayo. a good tablespoon of spicy chilli (taste first before you add more). cheese... umm umm umm yummy