Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Yellow School Bus


That's Afzal's school bus and we were tailing it from behind after school. We missed the bus in the morning and we were not even late. The bus was supposed to be at the designated pick up point at 7.19 am and we were there at 7.15 am and yet the bus was early and didn't wait. But since we were ready to follow the bus to school so Tahir drove both Afzal and Farzana.

When we tailed the bus on the way home, the bus went through some bumpy route and it got my heart shaken a little as the bus tipped left and right when it went through a tiny lane. As a mother, I think if my husband is not working, he should definitely send and pick our son up. That looked quite precarious. But both Farzana and Afzal enjoyed the bus ride because I think it was a new and different experience for them. Afzal admitted that he enjoyed school better here than in Singapore...too much fun and no work...hmmm I don't know, but I'm glad he is happy. In fact, I think I missed him at home.

No comments: