Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ekstra!

Pesta Perdana 9 Ekstra is making a rerun tomorrow at 7.30pm on Suria Channel just before the actual award show itself which will be telecast at 9.30pm.

Ekstra is only half an hour and features Diva N Huda presenting 9 reasons why you should watch Pesta Perdana. Peppered with some wicked humour, it takes a jab at the nominees and nominations of Pesta Perdana. I would call it sindir-sindir sayang. There are certain things that I could possibly be brutal with but it's not too nice to dry your dirty linens for all to see and you still have to sayang the hands that rock the cradle, if you know what I mean. The first watch was entertainingly wicked but I don't know how the second telecast will feel, after all we already knew the winners of Pesta Perdana 9.

Have fun watching and give me your constructive feedback.

No comments: