Monday, February 03, 2014

After 15 years of marriage, I'm giddily in love with my husband

It must be the drama, Adam dan Hawa, that has made me giddy. In a good way but also in a painful way.


I'm in love with my husband. Not that I wasn't but I feel 200% in love with him now. I feel like a silly schoolgirl, wondering, thinking and pining about my love, the same man I married to in 1999.

Our umrah journey last december was also pivotal in many ways. I prayed hard and I know that Allah has granted some of my doas. If I could feel this giddy, I would love to do umrah again with my husband, my love - to experience this immense giddiness that is joyful and painful at the same time. But knowing that it is also pain, it is love of the highest degree, isn't it?

I'd love to do umrah again with my husband and I hope to do it this year, or very soon. With much hope, Allah, please grant my doa.

No comments: