Monday, February 03, 2014

Umrah 2013 - Days 8, 9, 10 in Madinah



Ya Rasullullah, I could not visit your makam, nor your raudah or your home. But I'm here to convey my gratitude and my love for you. I'm here to convey the salams of friends and acquaintances from Singapore. I'm here, so near, and yet so far. I will get to meet you one day Rasullullah. I will. Ya Rasullullah, I pray that you will be my intercessor for I have many sins. I pray that Allah will forgive me for all my sins, accept my repentance and place me in His Jannah. Amin, Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.



May I be a good Muslimah, wife, daughter and mother to my children. May you grant me a purposeful life, and give me clarity to that purpose.
🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠


My family just outside Masjid Quba.

Us, at Mount Uhud, where the battle of Uhud took place.
Fresh dates sold outside the mosque, including vendors selling many items.

No comments: