Monday, July 30, 2007

For being pandai dan memandai-mandai...

At some point in our lives, we are clever and also trying to be clever, and so me thinks.

My comments on Anugerah finalists is the case of me of trying to be clever, since I was the self-declared uninvited unofficial judge. But perhaps I'm already clever enough to be judge, since I was a judge before in Juara, on-air no less, as well as countless number of auditions before the actual Anugerahs.

Back to my real life, 'oleh kerana pandai dan memandai-mandai', I am now feeling swarmed with work.

When I was in broadcasting, the workload is crazy - long hours, extreme fatigue, super busy and I will be too occupied with work to even bother about the world of blogging. Now, I'm in administrative work, so well I have time, lots, that I could well - blog.

But I need to keep my cerebral stretched, and so the 'pandai and memandai-mandai' me actually volunteered for extra work and requested for more work. And now because of that, I have three extra workload at work, and that I have a few others outside of work.

Well, I just wondered what did I get myself into. I should relish and cherish this 'time' I have on my hand. But no, I got myself busy ...

Hope this is all worth it...

1 comment:

AzRaNan said...

Kak, u doing freelance broadcasting eh? Let me know kalau ada interesting shows that I can bring my dh to ok... Kesian dia tak pernah tgk shooting/show2. =D