Monday, May 04, 2009

A beautiful gift

I was 37 two days ago. Short of three that makes me 40. Looks like a big number eh?

But I'm happy, I supposed. Happy to be older and wiser, and as a cousin reminded me, I'm another year closer to the graveyard. Somehow, that did not give me the chill, but a nice reminder to me to be good, and do good to what could possibly be left of my time on earth.

I had a good meal with my dearest hubby and favourite son at Carousel. I used to be able to eat till I'm full but I just can't that evening. Perhaps I am happy with the company, and I am full of love given to me by the very people I care and love very much.I'm blessed.

I'm further blessed that He had bestowed me a beautiful gift - for me and my family. We are happy, we are contented, and we continually seek his blessings for the beautiful gift.

The gift of which we will announce in due course...

2 comments:

alya said...

Happy Birthday and congratulations on the beautiful gift :)

Mrs Mum said...

Thanks Alya for dropping by. Haven't been in touch with you for a while. Hope you've been good :)