Thursday, December 29, 2005

Autumn... and winter....




Now you see it...........


Now you don't.........(the leaves I mean)





Here the father and son are at the Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta, Georgia. We were there over the Christmas weekend, just to soak in the atmosphere. Downtown Atlanta was like a ghost town because of the holiday but still it looks more fun than Mobile. There's the Georgia Aquarium, touted to be the biggest in the world (?). World of Coke, a sort of museum dedicated to the origins and evolvement of the cola. I later found out that the founder of coke was born and buried in Georgia. We toured the CNN studio, and got a snapshot with Larry King.

2 comments:

Ruby M. said...

Oh my god!!! Alhamdulillah! It's nice to have found each other again! I'll definitely be visiting u here lots! How did u find me!??? How did u end up in Alabama? Wowww..too many questions huh!! Ok dokie, please keep in touch dear. Much love, ruby. Email me at maknenek@gmail.com

Mrs Mum said...

Dear, I've emailed you! and will visit you lots at your site too.