Wednesday, August 05, 2009

My Little Office Space

Yesterday, I had a spring cleaning of my own little cubicle in my office, perhaps after an overdose of watching Clean House during the weekend on The Style Network. Finally, I filed all those things that needed filing and also chucked and shredded unwanted documents. Even my drawers were spruced up a little.



Here's my little office, and my little DIY curtain that I so needed if I just do not want to be disturbed. But my office is always open and welccome to almost everyone. I only closed it when I wanted to solat or when I wanted to just have a quiet lunch.



Behind this metal cabinet is a little sanctuary for me to have my quiet moment with the Al-Mighty. But of course, that little mess of piled-up files are those of completed projects that needed to be archived. So needed to be archived!!!



Here's where I place my solat mat, tucked away behind a metal cabinet that provided a little private space for some quiet time. I'm glad that there is this little sanctuary. :)



As the saying goes, 'The best direction to take in life is towards Allah...'

No comments: