Tuesday, October 11, 2005

October is the Month of Horrors

With Halloween around the corner, the networks are busy promoting and airing horror flicks...I just saw the trailers for some scary stuff...I can't even remember which channel and what is showing except for Sixth Sense.

With over 70 free to air channels, it is just so hard to keep track of what's showing, when, what time and on which channel. I'm still so clueless and can never find the programme that I want to watch. Maybe I'm just plain lazy to even bother to watch the tv. At least I know Ch 28 and 29 is Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon respectively but asked me which cartoons air on which station, then I don't really remember.

I'm trying to watch Supernatural, but have missed two episodes. I missed the first epi of Desperate Housewives, then there's supposed to be the latest season of Gilmore Girls which I don't even know when, what time and where is it showing. Really, I'm just not tune in...

No comments: