Friday, March 24, 2006

Darn my viewcam

My Sharp viewcam is not so sharp after all. It has it's weather swings. Whenever we travel to cold places, the 'dew' sets in and therefore it crashes all our hopes to capture the precious of moments. I would not be able to shoot videos, but I could still take one still at a time before pooh! it goes off again. What happens is, moi, the unofficial camera woman, because as usual, men (aka hubby) is so helpless at this gagget, therefore you would see less of me in photos (sigh), would get everyone posed quickly, switch to the still mode and snap. Sometimes I would like to get a better frame by zooming in or out, but that could hardly happen because the viewcam would die off before I could snap. So I quickly on it again and snap! Sometimes well-framed, sometimes 'asal snap aje' hoping that the picture will turn out fine. Now, I need to let it recuperate, give it warmth and some tender loving care like using a hairdryer so as to get the unseen dew disappear. It hasn't as yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See my comment on the post before this:)

Mrs Mum said...

yes, yes. I also took down the model of yours and Anasalwa's. But I want something that can fit in my handbag also. :)

Anonymous said...

hmm in that case....try the latest ixus range:)