Friday, March 24, 2006

Me - A Film Writer

You Should Be a Film Writer

You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind.
You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.
Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling.
And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!



Definitely not impossible but then again, it always happens that my film never really have an ending. I cannot find a good ending to my 'stories'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Welcome to the club!:) Hmm I believe your films will be very much a realistic type...who says in life there's always happy endings? sigh....

Mrs Mum said...

I think I like tragic endings... something like Ibu Mertuaku - started out funny and yet so painful in the end. Happily ever after is such an elusive thing in real life, isn't it? More so for Disney fairy tale movies.